TRED HD COMPACT RECOVERY BOARDS - BLACK
The TRED HD is the ultimate recovery board for the off-road enthusiast whose trips demand exceptional quality gear.
TRED HD is made from a high-quality custom blend engineered Nylon enabling high levels of flex while delivering superior strength and durability. The mix of elasticity and tough rigid design in the main body means that the TRED HD will maintain a high level of pressure on your tire to provide ultimate traction whilst still being able to take the flex from the vehicle’s weight on unstable and uneven ground. TRED HD’s special all season formulation will aid you all year round in ambient temperatures from -15°C (5°F) to 70°C (158°F).
Please note. TRED HD recovery boards are sold in a pair (one set).
MADE TO LAST
- Expertly engineered with Nylon formulation
- Distinct patented grip profile developed from real data and engineered to engage with the water evacuation channels on the outer edges of tires aka ‘sipes’
MADE FOR EVERY SEASON
- Whether it’s sand, mud, or snow, the optimized design and product development of TRED HD Compacts will get you out of a tough spot.
- The world’s first non-mechanical solo off road vehicle recovery device with a Lifetime Warranty!
- Nest your TRED GT or TRED HD Compact recovery boards from entry ramp to shovel end, to give a potentially limitless recovery surface without the need for additional joiners.
- Ergonomic features to the shovel and handles, plus a contour ramp for maximum grip, comfort, and control to clear debris & obstructions
DEDICATED ENTRY AND EXIT POINTS
- With a directional recovery board we’re able to design the nodule’s profile to better grip the tyre’s profile and allow it to conform to the terrain.
PROGRESSIVE VARIABLE TOOTH DESIGN
- Improved tooth distribution and design based on research of hundreds of tire manufacturer’s tread patterns for maximum traction to create an effortless escape.
- Get better surface contact to the vehicle’s tires for optimum initial traction and recovery ease. The convex board design conforms to the direction of the terrain as you roll out of the hole your tires and vehicle are in.
Single Unit Dimensions
Length - 790 mm (31.10 inches)
Width - 310 mm (12.20 inches)
Height - 62 mm (2.45 inches)
84 mm (3.31 inches)
TRED HD Comapct (pair)