TRED PRO RECOVERY BOARDS - GUN METAL GREY
TRED Pro is the gold standard of recovery boards designed for the serious adventurer who eats, sleeps, and breathes exploring.
TRED Pro™ is the next generation of the world's most advanced all-in-one off-road vehicle recovery boards. It’s specifically designed to get your 4WD, ATV, and equipment out of seriously adventurous trouble when traction is lost in sand, mud or snow. Developed and manufactured in Australia, TRED Pro™ out-performs any other traction aid in the market allowing you to explore with confidence whatever the terrain.
Please note: TRED Pro™ recovery boards are sold in a pair (one set).
- Unparalleled and patented dual composite construction to ensure no damage to the board under wheelspin.
MADE TO LAST
- Engineered with a special nylon material blend to flex under pressure and be wear resistant.
- Distinct patented grip profile developed from real data and engineered to engage with the water evacuation channels on the outer edges of tires aka ‘sipes’.
MADE FOR EVERY SEASON
- Optimized design and product development to help you recover from sand, mud, and snow.
PROGRESSIVE VARIABLE TOOTH DESIGN
- Improved tooth distribution and design based on research of hundreds of tire manufacturer’s tread patterns for maximum traction to create an effortless escape.
DEDICATED ENTRY AND EXIT POINTS
- With a directional recovery board, we’re able to design the nodule’s profile to better grip the tyre’s profile and allow it to conform to the terrain.
- The world’s first non-mechanical solo off road vehicle recovery device with a lifetime warranty!
- Ergonomic improvements to the shovel and handles, plus a new contour ramp for maximum grip, comfort, and control to clear debris & obstructions.
DUAL COLOR TONE
- Stealth mode engaged with stealth black teeth across the board.
Length - 1160 mm (45.67 inches)
Width - 330 mm (12.99 inches)
Height - 65 mm (2.56 inches)
85 mm (3.35 inches)
TRED Pro (pair)
weighs 8.2kgs (18.08 pounds)